Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Task_3-1 Reflection

Jason, Kayelani, and Johanna did a really great job of creating a newsletter/flyer this week explaining Problem Based Learning.  Jason created the Google docs flyer, Johanna and Kayelani contributed a lot of the body of the letter, and all three of them contributed creative art and graphics to appeal to the reader.

I did not contribute to this week's Task 3 Milestone.  Sad to say, I should have asked for help earlier with the Task to get a better understanding of it.  I believe I was overwhelmed by the content and goals of what we had to do as a group. 

Jason, Kayelani, and Johanna did a great job of stepping right in and getting the job done.  Their perserverance and attention to detail paid off in getting our groups flyer done.  They have upheld the Buddha group this past week.

I will ask my teammates for more information on what are task is this week, and try to take my time in reading carefully what is expected of us as a group this week for our task and for our current event.  I will also try and search online and focus on getting my online current event done on time and posted since I am facilitator this week for our group. 

Also, I will try my best to contribute to our task as much as possible this week and in the week's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment