Sunday, March 24, 2013

Task 3-2 Reflection

Jason is the project manager of our presentation.  He has gone well above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that our presentation is well done and well on target.

Johanna and Kayelani supply a lot of the information for our project as well.  They have supplied useful research and quality pictures to enhance our project tasks each week. 

This week, we all had a chance to give our input on our SLO's for our project.  Jason and Kayelani were the first to give their input, and I gave my input in on Saturday night.=)

What's great about Jason, Kayelani, and Johanna is, they are not afraid to step in and help out other group members when we need the help.  That is what I think is the strong point in our group.

I was on spring break this week from my two jobs, but I have recently picked up a third job tutoring so I was busy with that among other things like visiting my mother at her nursing home, and making sure her doctor appointments and neurology appointments were all set up. 

What can I do differently?  To not procrastinate, to research the current event topic earlier in the week, and give my input on our forums and projects sooner and on time. 

Also, not to lose faith in myself or in the DOE.  I have had setbacks within the DOE this spring semester at my job, and it has really made think...do I want to become a teacher?  But, I love the special education teacher I work with, despite another teacher being mean to me, and I love the students I get to work with.  And that's why I stay on, for the students that make me smile and laugh, and make me realize that they are the reason why I want to become a special education teacher in the future.=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment