Sunday, April 7, 2013

Task_3-3 Reflection Group: Buddha's

I know that this week I did not contribute to the group's progress in our project.  I did not contribute any editing, or proofreading, nor did I preview the memo's or orientation letter.  I feel that for me, I got busy with life, jobs, and taking care of mom.  My Leeward coursework fell by the wayside and I'm ashamed of that and I feel really bad.

Jason has been diligently from start to finish been plugging away at our forums, our assignments and has been hard at work with working on and presenting each piece of our project on time.  I know that Kayelani and Johanna and I contributed to parts of the project. 

It seems that everyone is busy with life and obligations to family, school, jobs, and other current issues.  Online schooling is very hard because it is easy to let it fall to the wayside and then start reading or doing assignments at the last minute.  It is also easy to fall behind, and get distracted by other things as well. 

I have forgotten that there are people counting on us in our group, and people are trying to get coursework done, pass, and meet graduation requirements.  I feel very bad because by me not contributing, that means that I'm not pulling my weight, and not working to my full potential.

In the coming weeks, I hope to be more dedicated because the semester is almost over, and I hope to ignite a fire under my butt, and contribute more, and procrastinate and worry less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment